As a Senior Developer you will be working on all aspects of our product lines. You will be working with other developers of various skill levels to design, develop, and ship new versions of our products. You will be involved in all aspects of the process from working with business to identify new features and product road maps through design and implementation of the products and systems. The primary language used for our product development is Microsoft.NET C#. Our products run on various operating systems including Linux, Windows and OS X. We make use of technologies like Docker and cloud providers like AWS and Azure to support customers Dev Ops and to support our own development needs.
• Assist in architecture and design of product and features
• Assist in identifying new features
• Mentor non-senior development resources
• Assist in development in support materials
• Full stack developer experience
• In depth experience building back end APIs and front end apps
• In depth programming experience with:
– C#, Python, C, C++
– RESTful web services
– Continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Experience developing on Windows, Linux, and OSX
• 7-10 development experience
• 2+ years as Senior Developer
• Experience with computer security and the security development lifecycle
• Experience developing and implementing network protocols
• Background in mathematics
Passing a background check is required for this position. Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in something else? If you’re bright, innovative, and hardworking we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!